Call - +91 9880088777 / 080 - 40977456
Innovative Coaching for KAS
Examination Pattern (KAS)
KAS Exam is conducted by KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission). It is called as Gazetted Probationary Exams Group – A & B. It includes services like AC(Revenue), DySP, ACCT, AC (SAD), CTO, TAHSILDAR, DSW Etc.
PRELIMANARY EXAMINATION [Multiple Choice Questions]
- PAPER 1- GENERAL STUDIES—-200 Marks.
- PAPER 2- GENERAL STUDIES Including mental ability—-200 Marks.
- Total Marks —-400 Marks.
- Negative marking for incorrect answers(0.25 % or 0.25) marks will be deducted from total marks of that question with your total correct marks
STAGE – 2:
MAIN EXAMINATION [Descriptive type]
[Descriptive type] of answers for Essay, GS & Optional]
It consists of:
- Essay —250 Marks.
- General studies -4 Papers 250 marks each — 1000 Marks.
- Optional consisting of 2 Papers 250 marks each 500 Marks.
- Total Marks —- 1750 marks.
- Compulsory English and any Kannada Papers of 150 Marks each.
- INTERVIEW — –200Marks.
- Final results would be announced on the basis of marks obtained in mains plus interview.
- Mains Total 1750 Marks.
- Grand Total 1950 Marks.
No. 37, 1st floor, CBI Main, Next to SBI Bank , Ganganagar , RT Nagar , Bangalore-24.
+91 9880088777 / +91 8951293943
080 - 40977456