Examination Pattern (KAS)
KAS Exam is conducted by KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission). It is called as Gazetted Probationary Exams Group – A & B. It includes services like AC(Revenue), DySP, ACCT, AC (SAD), CTO, TAHSILDAR, DSW Etc.
PRELIMANARY EXAMINATION [Multiple Choice Questions]
- PAPER 1- GENERAL STUDIES----200 Marks.
- PAPER 2- GENERAL STUDIES Including mental ability----200 Marks.
- Total Marks ----400 Marks.
- Negative marking for incorrect answers(0.25 % or 0.25) marks will be deducted from total marks of that question with your total correct marks
MAIN EXAMINATION [Descriptive type]
- Essay ---250 Marks.
- General studies -4 Papers 250 marks each --- 1000 Marks.
- Optional consisting of 2 Papers 250 marks each 500 Marks.
- Total Marks ---- 1750 marks.
- Compulsory English and any Kannada Papers of 150 Marks each.
[Descriptive type] of answers for Essay, GS & Optional]
It consists of:
- INTERVIEW -- --200Marks.
- Final results would be announced on the basis of marks obtained in mains plus interview.
- Mains Total 1750 Marks.
- Grand Total 1950 Marks.
Bank PO Exam Structure
SSC (Combined Graduate level)
SSC (Higher Graduate level)
Our KAS Batches
Bank Batch Timings
GET IN TOUCH
#37, 1st Floor, Next to SBI, CBI Main Road, Ganganagar, Bangalore-24, Karnataka