"The Importance of Current Affairs in all Competitive examinations is immense. This is the most critical part of Civil Service Exam Prelims as well as Civil Service Exam Mains Exam & Interview. Aspirants should study in depth to understand the significance of current affairs for Competitive Exams. In fact, all the questions in Civil Service Exam exams are drafted around current affairs.
Questions are written by combining current affairs with conventional knowledge. One interesting reason behind this type of strategy is to check the ability of correlation a candidate has.
Success in Civil Services Exam is mainly subjected to how well an aspirant is aware of the important current affairs. Preparation of current affairs is the key to unlock the exam. It requires practice and revision in a well-connected manner.
There are certain ways for current affairs preparation in order to become the master of this field. Here are some of the important tips described for reference.
- Read the newspaper and Magazines – This is the most effective and traditional way to prepare current affairs. Aspirants need to be updated with the trending topics happening across the globe. Reading newspaper on a daily basis fills your mind with facts and viewpoints and this will improve your skills to write essay papers in exams.
- Local, National and International news – You must follow the events and activities occurring across the state, nation and around the globe. Follow elections held in big nations, with a special focus on India and its neighbours, bilateral visits of Presidents and PMs, UN, IMF, World Bank, WTO and other major events for awareness of international issue, Environmental summits, development on science and technology etc.
- Read from Internet – The evolution of internet and online media has opened the doors for candidates who are constantly looking for quality study material. The benefit of reading from the internet is that one can easily check the correctness of data, verify information and receive multiple views on any topic.
- Organize your preparation – From the first day of current affairs preparation, start making short notes and divide the notes topic wise in small modules. One can prepare either hand written notes or opt for digital format. These notes will help you to channelize your study on different topics.
The best part with current affairs questions asked in Civil Services exams is that they can be solved without wasting time. One can score maximum marks in less time in this section of exam. Current affairs preparation for Civil Services keeps the aspirant updated and helps in having a balanced view about different issues.
We at Innovative IAS & KAS Coaching Centre keep you updated basis on the Current affairs."
.• Test Series
• Previous Year Question paper
Bank PO Exam Structure
SSC (Combined Graduate level)
SSC (Higher Graduate level)
Our KAS Batches
Bank Batch Timings
GET IN TOUCH
#37, 1st Floor, Next to SBI, CBI Main Road, Ganganagar, Bangalore-24, Karnataka